Soap Box Derby
Grab your parent’s toolbox, retrieve those old buggies and bicycles from the shed and get building your lean, mean, racing machine. Prize for the fastest cart and the ‘most creative design’.
SOAP BOX Derby Race at Dunshaughlin Harvest Festival
Saturday 29th September, 1pm
Sign on 12 – 12.30pm
Rules and Regulations
- Soap boxes must be home made with gravity as the only power source.
- Drivers must wear helmet, elbow pads and knee pads.
- Soap box team must have a driver and a starter ie. A person to push-start the car.
- Participants take part at own risk.
- Prizes for fastest Soap box and most creative design.
- Post or hand in entries to Dunshaughlin Harvest Festival office, c/o Foleys Forge, Main Street, Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath.
- Location of race: Supple Park, Dunshaughlin
- Closing date for entries: Monday 25th September 2012
The exciting and hilarious Soap Box competition during our 2011 festival: